My lovely followers

Monday 30 January 2012

Friends - what could be nicer

Hi there!

I've been away for the weekend - just a nice little break in a lovely old country hotel called the Cook and Barker in Northumberland - not far from Alnwick -Harry Potter country!  It's only an hour or so from home but a really beautiful part of the world, the coast is lined with little towns and fishing villages and further inland its so green and peacful and quiet, I just love it up there.....  So thats why I did no crafting or cards since Thursday. 

Todays card is a pretty lili of the valley girlie stamp, its (another) one of my favourites.  I really liked this K & Co paper and knew it needed to be a lovely blue and pink card today, with my favourite butterflies and pearls and a few flowers and ribbon just for good measure!




I coloured this with copics and prismacolor pencils, the lacey butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch and the die cuts are spellbinders. The ribbon is a really pretty check from carnmeal cottage - it doesn't show up so well on the photo, all other embellies are from my stash.


I decorated the inside to match with butterflies from another Martha Stewart punch and a spellbinders die for the greeting  - I just love those colours!

I'm entering this card for the following challenges

Winter wonderland - pearls and swirls
Saturday challenge - Ribbons
Fab and funky challenges - its all in the eyes
Moving along with the times - blooming marvelous
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes

See you soon

Hugs

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super what a great card, Love the pastel shades. Thanks for playing with us on MAWTT on our Blooming Marvelous challenge this week, Good Luck, Hazelxoxo

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty - what gorgeous colours
Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT this week for my Blooming Marvellous challenge
Lisa x