My lovely followers

Thursday 12 January 2012

Life's like a box of chocolates....

Hi again

Another Sarah Kay stamp today - can't believe that I haven't used this one before, I started off with a pretty pink and lemon card in mind and ended with something not quite like that, a bit more vintage looking I think.

I coloured this with promarkers, I like promarkers pinks better than copics so I tend to go between the two depending on what I want it to look like and highlighted with prismacolor pencils.  The papers are all Kim and Co and I used a Martha Stewart butterfly border punch for the butterflies and cut out the ones I wanted to use, the corners are a new Martha Stewart punch I just got- I like the pattern, it makes the card less plain without going OTT- not that theers anything wrong with OTT!  The coloured pearls are Kaisercraft - I like the assorted colours and sizes they do.  The sentiment is from craftwork cards that I coloured with Tim Holtz teadye distress ink - I also used that around some of the papers to  give a bit of definition, the lace and flowers I think were fom ebay and the leaves are a tiny papermania punch - think thats everything. This card is different to what I would normally make - not a ribbon in sight for a start! but I quite like the way it turned out, its good to experiment - a bit like Forrest Gump and the box of chocolates - you never know what you get!.

I am entering this card for the following challenges 

The Dream Valley Challenge
The Everybody Art Challenge
Cupcake craft challenge

Thats it for now

See you soon

Hugs
Judith x

1 comment:

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card! So sweet and pretty, love the colours :o) Lisa x