My lovely followers

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Life doesn't get any better than this!!

Good Morning Blog friends

Just a quick one from me today, its challenge day over at Creative Craft Challenges so just to remind you all to get on over there because we're going all patriotic with red, white and blue.  Its not my turn for this challenge and thank goodness for that 'cos here I am on me jollies in Florida.  I had a real card making marathon before I  came away but still didn't quite make all the cards I needed - only so many hours in the day.  DT girls at CCC had some great images to play with from our sponsors Our sponsors for this challenge are
Who are offering a lovely little selection of goodies
and
Who are providing some great digi images


I had even got as far as printing one out as I thought it would make a great bookmark for my lazing around this week (makes a change from the boarding card I usually use!) but I just didn't have time in the end so its back to the boarding card bookmark for me
I like to get up really early when I'm here and just sit by the pool surfing the net and chillin' until everyone else surfaces - which they just did at around 9! Been catching up on my DT commenting and generally nosying around, though the laptop here in this house is ancient and takes ages to load anything up - so I've been knitting at the same time while I'm waiting for the pages to open - don't like to waste time!!

I know the weathers been great back in the UK - hope theres some left for me when I get home!   I'm sad to say that its a bit of a dull morning here - no Florida sunshine just yet I hear theres a tropical storm brewing somewhere - but Floridas not Florida without rain and it soon passes - besides the lightening can be spectacular!   Just off now to have a swim in the pool and then we're off to visit Mickey Mouse today at Disneys Hollywood Studios - Rockin Rollercoaster here I come - there the secrets out - I'm a secret rollercoaster junkie!!!

I'm being very good and keeping up with my DT comments so far but not much time for lots of visiting all of you while I'm here - but I'll be on a catch up of anyone I miss when I get home

I even had a quick look at challenge winners today and had a really good day in yesterdays challenges I won top 5 in the crafty cardmakers challenge and the Love to create challenge - life really doesn't get much better than this!!

Have a great day everyone - hope the sun's shining where you are

Big Florida hugs

Judith x



3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hurumph!!! Its rainy here. No fair!!!! Hope you have a wonderful time, Love Hxxx

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Judith- hope you have a fabulous holiday .. if you see Mickey again give him a hug from me
Lisa x

Sue B said...

Ooh you dark horse Judith!! you are a Rollercoaster Junkie!! Yikes - just looking at one makes me throw up!! Seriously - I can't even do those kiddy teacup things LOL
Hope you had a wonderful time at Disney!! It's one place I would love to go.... just going in the Disney Store always cheers me up...
Huge Hugs
Sue xx