My lovely followers

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Fab'n'Funky challenges - it's a bit of an animal!!

Hi all

Happy Wednesday!! I  hope its been a better day where you are, we've had drizzly rain and fog all day it just makes you feel so miserable :(   A bit of retail therapy came sort of accidently! I've had myself a  day shopping today, from what was supposed to be a quick trip to the shops to take some slippers back that were the wrong size.  We ended up staying out for lunch and afternoon coffee and I got so many bargains and shh Christmas shopping, it totally stopped what should have been my crafty day but I got some fab skinny jeans in Gap for £9.99 and a dress, cardigan and top  in the M&S outlet shop for  less than £40 - pretty good I think and really cheered me up!  When I got home my husband had hijacked the laptop for the night so I couldn't get on to do my (already late!) post and I dared not complain because it's usually me who monopolises it  - think he needs his own if this is going to happen lol.

Anyway back to this weeks challenge over at


 We are lucky enough to have two sponsors this week over at Fab'n'Funky Digi Darla Designs (who gave us DT girls some fab images to play with)


and Crimson Cloud


so we have not one but two fab prizes up for grabs this week

Our theme this week is 

Animals

A really easy one  -we just want to see an animal on your card

Here's my card using Country Mailbox from Digi Darla Designs 


I thought this was such a pretty stamp and a bit of a change from people!!  -well people just wouldn't be allowed in an Animals challenge would they lol.  I'm afraid this phot's not the best - a bit blurry in places - but you get the idea!!

Here's what I did...

Image - Country mailbox from Digi darla Designs
Coloured with Copics and Prismacolour pencils and slight touch of white gel pen
Papers - my minds Eye - Dolled up
Card Bazzil basics
Dies - Circles, leaves and flowers - spellbinders (love those fab bitty blossom dies also
          Bow swirl from memory box (cut twice and layered)
Tag -  Craftwork cards
Distress ink - Tim holtz evergreen bough
Pearls and bow from my stash

See you again tomorrow

hugs

Judith x


3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and great layout.xxx

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love the image and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Hello Judith, it sounds like you had fun shopping yesterday.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the way you have coloured that beautiful image and the papers and flowers are fabulous too

Hugs Sue