My lovely followers

Thursday 4 April 2013

This ones for the Krafty people!

Good morning all

Its team A's turn again at Moving along with the times this week 
and my lovely blogging buddy Janice is hosting the challenge
She has chosen the theme 

Kraft

All we need to see is some Kraft card on your project - how easy is that!

We are sponsored this week by the fabulous 



and I knew what I wanted to make straight away
I had seen this image a while ago and while its not a masculine image at all
I knew it was perfect for my son Matthew's birthday next week
She's called - What the librarian reads available here

Matthew reads more than anyone I've ever known! - anything and everything
There's not a week goes by that the postman doesn't deliver at least one book he's bought
I encouraged all my kids to read and the three of them are all prolific readers - but Matthew takes first prize! - I bought him a kindle for Christmas a couple of years ago thinking it would be easier for him to upload books  - but he doesn't use it -he just loves books!

 I've made it fairly simple with just the bare few embellies that aren't girly and the Kraft colour works perfectly to make it a manish card (Is that a word!?)

Here's what I did....

Image - What the librarian reads from saturated Canary
Coloured with copics and prismacolor pencils
Papers - K & co (sorry i dont know what they're called - they're years old!
Vintage seam binding - crafty ribbons
Sentiment made in word
Label - Dienamics
Corners - Dienamics
Gems from my stash

Call in at the MAWTT challenge blog to see my teamies fab card - and leave us your Krafty creation while you're there!

Challenges I'm entering

Digistamps for joy - Anything goes
Craft-room Challenge - in the library
Papertake weekly challenge - Anything goes
Through the craftroom door - anything goes
Cupcake challenge - use Kraft
The Kraft journal - anything goes (use kraft)


Hugs

Judith x



25 comments:

Jan said...

Gorgeous card xx Jan

Marita said...

Lovely card♥. Love the image and your colouring is fab♥.

Hugs, Marita

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, I'm sure he will love it!

Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

Great image of Krista's and well designed card Judith...fab colouring.xx

Janice said...

Judith it's lovely! A perfect image for him especially if he likes real books and not the e-ones! Brilliant colouring too and just perfect for my krafty challenge! Jx

mixamatoasties said...

She is fab Judith. Love it.

Susan x

Sue said...

Stunning card Judith. I love that image and your colouring is so beautiful.
Hugs Sue xx

kelly ledder said...

What a fab image love the colours its amazing judith x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Judith, I love your beautifully coloured image and your design is perfect for male.
Pauline
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant what a great card and sounds perfect for your son. Im the same I like the feel of a book in my hand, not too keen on kindles etc,

Love Hazelxo

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Judith, I like the image the background and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card, love this image and perfect for the book reader your son is.
Kim xXx

judit said...

Wow, Judith, love this card. Your colouring is amazing! Love the kraft look as always :) hugs, judit x

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is brilliant - i love that image .. think its cos i once had glasses like that!
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Great card and colouring Judith, I adore that image too.
I'm with Matthew on the book thing, I have books on my iPad but I prefer the feel of a book in my hands!
Hugs Laurie xx

Eileen said...

Fabulous card Judith. Love the image and so beautifully coloured. Everything works so well together
Eileen x

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the image.
Nikki x

Zoechaos said...

Very apt beautifully made and coloured, thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Cathy said...

Your card is awesome! I love the image and the way you colored it! Very inspiring!

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous image and colours.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card Judith.
Thanks for join us at DigiStamps4Joy.
Hope you join us next time.

Greetings karin DT member


craft-roomjulia said...

Great card, love the librarian! Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck with the draw. Julia xx

Debi said...

What a great card for a book lover! love all the Kraft and the image, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

Delphine said...

Beautiful card! Gorgeous image and I love the CAS layout! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Delphine xx

hazel said...

This is a fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.