My lovely followers

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Just popped in to excitedly say....


Hi all

Just had to quickly post my exciting news - I was really delighted to be chosen for the 

Ready Teddy Go DT !! 

- I love colouring teddies as anyone who calls in to see me will know - I make lots of teddy bear cards - and now here's just the best excuse to make even more!!

Sorry I haven't been around much this week - I've had such a lot to do before I go on holiday tomorrow  - I won't be back until 1st July so I've had a whole lot of organising to do!!

We fly to Los Angeles tomorrow - my youngest son is 21 on 22nd June and he also graduates with a BA in Film and Media in July.  He wanted to visit the film studios in LA so that is the main reason we are going there - though we are also travelling around too.  After 9 days in California we are flying  to our house in Florida to meet up with the rest of the family for a 2 week 21st party for Tom - we've never been away for so long before -I'm so looking forward to it - beyond excited I'd say!!

I've scheduled a few posts (not as many as I had intended!) and I'll call in to catch up once we get to Florida .  This is possibly my most excited post ever lol

see you all soon 

Big excited hugs 

Judith xxx




11 comments:

Janice said...

A very exciting post I'd say, lots of lovely news to share with us, so in no particular order, have a great holiday, hope your son has a super birthday & congrats on the Teddy Bo DT.Jx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Congratulations Judith right up your street! Have a fabulous holiday too! Hugs Susan x

Wendy said...

Congrats and a big welcome to Ready Teddy Go Judith, so pleased you got chosen...had my fingers crossed for you.
Have a fabulous holiday, sure you will. Happy 21st birthday to your son for the 22nd, enjoy the celebrations.
Hugs Wendy xx

Sue said...

Congrats Judith! So pleased that I will be on the same team as you!!
I hope you have a wonderful holiday and that your son has a fantastic birthday.
Hugs Sue xx

Pat K said...

Congratulations Judith on your new DT post. Looking forward to seeing lots more teddys. Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy the celebrations. hugs, Pat K x

Apassionforpaper said...

Welcome again to the RTG DT Judith, we're all looking forward to working with you.
Hope you have a lovely time in the States, sounds like a wonderful holiday to me!
Time spent with family is always so precious.
Julie Ann x
(RTG Challenge Coordinator)

Angelique said...

Congrats! They're verry lucky to have a talented lady like you on the team.
Wishing you a wonderfull time in Los Angelas and Florida.

Huggsss, Angelique

Ciska said...

Congrats on your new DT position Judith, they are lucky to have snagged you ;) Enjoy your holiday Stateside!

Mau xx said...

Congratulations Judith, I know they will be thrilled to have you on the DT team.
Have a super holiday.
Hugs Mau xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats on your DT position sweetie. Hope you have the best of hols and your son enjoys himself too.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Claire said...

Hurrah Judith - it will be lovely having you on the team. Well done. Hugs, Claire x