My lovely followers

Friday 20 December 2013

Paper Shelter Blog hop - spot prize winner




Good evening all

Just a quick post to let you know who won the spot prize on my blog for 

The Paper Shelter Blog Hop comments

Thank you so much to everyone who took part in the hop and left all of the lovely comments
It really is much appreciated and helped make our hop a great success

Selected by my (very random!!) son 

Its you EVA!! - evaspysselsida.blogspot.co.uk/

Please go over to the Paper Shelter to claim your prize
There are instructions on there that will tell you exactly what you will need to do

Congratulations and enjoy your prize

Hugs 
Judith 



2 comments:

Evas Pyssel said...

Oh THANK YOU Judith !!! What a pleasant surprise. I will love to look around and find my prize. It will be difficult . . . there are so many beautiful motifs.
Thank you once again.
Have a nice weekend and a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs Eva

Evas Pyssel said...

Now I have chosen and I´m so excited to get the Vintage teacher to my mail. It was so clear to me to choose the teacher as I am one. And I can see that it can be used in many other ways too.
Thank you again Judith.
I wish you a really wonderful Christmas.
Hugs Eva