My lovely followers

Wednesday 28 October 2015

We have a Halloween challenge at The Paper Shelter this week

Good morning all

I'm back today with my creation made for 

The Paper Shelter Challenge

We have a new challenge starting today 

with the very topical theme of 

Halloween

I still haven't got myself back up and crafting properly after my fall - luckily I had a couple of projects in hand and I did motivate myself to colour one image last weekend (big deal!)- but to be honest I'm still very achy and just so exhausted.  By the time evening comes when I would normally sit down and do some crafting - I just sit down and go to sleep instead!!!.   I really have so much that I should be doing and I'm starting to panic EEK - Christmas is coming!!

Anyway less of my moaning on 

I have a treat bag to share that I made for my grandson when he call round on Halloween night

I used the precoloured version of the image

Halloween night - available here


I printed it several times and layerd up some of the elements -though it doesn't show to well here.
I added a set of Halloween embellies for Jollies that I picked up in a sale basket at Michaels last year, a ribbon and die cut a BOO! - just for good measure - a quick and east make!

As always we have a fabulous prize on offer at TPS
for the winner of our challenge




I hope you'll come and join in with our challenge this week

Challenges I'm entering with this project...

Rubies Rainbow - birds of a feather (9/11)
lil red wagon - halloween creatures/characters (4/11)
Die cutting divas - Halloween with a die cut (2/11)
Fan tastic tuesday - anything goes with a hallowen twist (3/11)

Hugs
Judith xx




17 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Judith, do you know I cannot remember this image but I love it and the fact that youve used it so brilliantly on a bag for the goodies. Im sure it will go down well with your callers. Its just stunning. hugs Shirleyxx

brenda said...

A super Halloween make Judith, I always think the traditional colours for this season are great.

B x

Fikreta said...

very pretty card
have a great day

Chris said...

Cute bag Judith, I'm sure your grandson will be delighted with it (and the treats!!!!)
Hope you feel better soon, that sure was a nasty fall!
Chris
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really awesome Judith. So sorry to hear you are still feeling the effects of your fall. Hope things improve for you soon.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Pat K said...

What a great bag for your grandson Judith, I'm sure he will love it.
Take care and I hope you feel better soon. hugs, Pat K xx

Tammy said...

Adorable Halloween gift bag Judith, I love that beautiful bow!
Hugs, Tammy

cotnob said...

A super treat bag Judith, your broomstick and hat embellishments are brilliant.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant bag and I am sure your Grandson will love it. I just don't get Halloween, so don't make anything except my son-in-laws birthday card. It's on Halloween!!
Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lynsey said...

Fab Halloween card Judith!
hugs Lynsey x

JanR said...

Great bag! That Book of Spells embelli is really cool. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Carol said...

This is so cute Judith, your grandson will love it. Hope you feel better soon. Carol x

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous card love it and thank u for stopping by at Fan-Tastic Tuesday x

Pat said...

Gorgeous Halloween card Judith, love that fabulous image.

Pat xx

Gerda said...

What a fabulous Halloween bag!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Cazro said...

A fabulous halloween card. Thanks for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow. Caz DT.

Vickie Y said...

Cute card; love the little bird with the witches hat! Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.