My lovely followers

Wednesday 14 October 2015

We're looking for men at the Paper Shelter!!


Good morning all

It's challenge time again at

The Paper Shelter

and our theme is a masculine one

For the Man in Your Life

I decided to use this cute Autumn themed image 
called Autumn Joy - available here

I've been practicing with my Spectrum Noir Aquamarkers
and I'm loving the soft watercolour effect 
 it's so easy too - though lots of room for more practice!!


as always we have a fabulous prize on offer at TPS

The gift voucher


This is what I did ...

image - Autumn Joy from the Paper shelter
Coloured with Spectrum Noir Aquamarkers
colours - skin peach
hair - chestnut, desert
Clothes - slate, tan, moss
dog - tan
Leaves and grass - leaf green, marigold, moss, tan
background - aquamarine, leaf green
Papers and sentiment - Vintage rose garden from couture creations
Leaves and acorn stamps and dies - from Sheena Douglas perfect Partners
Ribbon from my stash
Card - Bazzill basics
Card base made with crafters companion Kraft card
Distress ink - frayed burlap

hope we'll see you playing at TPS this week

hugs Judith xx

9 comments:

brenda said...

What a sweet image Judith and lovely Autumnal colours.

B x

Nannieflash said...

Morning Judith, I think your very brave with the aquamarkers I didnt have much luck getting the hang of them. Gorgeous card though love the Autumn feel of it and your colour choices ae fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Judith! You really have mastered the watercolours...they look awesome and I love the leaves and acorns. hugs, Pat k x

Alison said...

Such an adorable image - and so useful for the men in your life!! I love the effect you've created with the watercolours.
Alison xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Judith, such a wonderful image and lovely autumn colours.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous male card Judith, fabulous cute image and love your colouring with those aquamarkers
Hugs
Wendy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card Judith, I like the scene you have created
Kevin xx

Tammy said...

Adorable card Judith! I love that sweet image and your beautiful watercoloring!
Hugs, Tammy

Carol said...

Such a cutie Judith, a gorgeous card. Carol x