My lovely followers

Thursday 26 November 2015

Anything Goes challenge at Digital Delights - 26th November

Hi all


I'm here with my mid challenge reminder post for the challenge at


and thought I'd take the opportunity to make another Christmas card

I used the cute Molly Moose image available here
and a sentiment from the Christmas Wishes set 


This is what I did....

Image - Molly Moose from Digital Delights
Christmas wishes sentiment set from Digital Delights
Coloured with Spectrum noir pens and pencils
Papers - Dovecraft nordic
Kraft Card - Digital Delights
Snowflake corner dies-  memory box
glitter glue  on snowflakes

There's still time to join in our challenge this month - hope to see you there! - now popoverand see the fabulous creations that my teamies have made for your inspiration!

hugs

Judith x

9 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Judith, such a fun image.
Pauline
x

brenda said...

He's a really happy little fellow Judith and perfect bright papers to compliment him.

B x

Mrs.B said...

HI Judith, Such a fun card.
Avril xx

Fikreta said...

wonderful card
have a nice day
>^.^<

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Judith, I like the image and the embellishments
Kevin xx

Carol said...

Wonderful card Judith, so cute. Carol x

Carol S. said...

A great fun image. Cute too!! Lovely card design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the papers & the corner die
Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great image and i'm loving those snowflake dies too, Luv Sam x