My lovely followers

Thursday 12 November 2015

New Release at Digital Delights

Hi all

There is another fabulous new release over at 


lots of cute Christmas and winter themed cuties 
and little houses and village buildings

Here is a gift bag with tags that I made with 2 of the images


The main image is  Candy house - available HERE
and the tag is Skating Rocky Raccoon - available HERE

I coloured the images with my Spectrum Noir pens and added a lot of glamour dust to the house  to give it lots of sparkle .  I then made corners out of a Marianne decorative star strip and added an extra gift tag - just for good measure!

Hope you'll join in our challenge at Digital Delights this month - as always the theme is 
Anything  Goes




2 comments:

Jan said...

This is lovely xx Jan

Fikreta said...

very pretty