My lovely followers

Friday 13 November 2015

We have a sweet challenge at Winter Wonderland - show us some candy!!


Good morning all

Hope this scheduled post works today! - my record with blogger this week hasn't been too good
and as it's Friday 13th......

I'll be travelling around and about somewhere 
on my way to Florida on my hollies!

Our challenge at Winter Wonderland this week is 

Christmas Candy

It's a perfect one for me this year as I've got a bit of a thing about gingerbread men!
I treat myself to this lovely die from Tonic to make some cute Christmas cards together with the accessories set from Tim Holtz Crazy birds stamps to add the hats and candy canes
- the perfect ingredients for a Christmas candy card!
When I get back from my hollies I intend to do a bit of a batch craft of this card 
- quite easy to do - well except for backing the gingerbread men in white - which turned out a whole lot more complicated than I thought!!


We have a fab prize as always at Winter Wonderland challenge 
from our sponsor this week

Crafty Ribbons


The prize is a £10 voucher to spend in their store

Here's what I did....

Die cut gingerbreadman Tonic Roccoco die
Hat and Candycane - TH Stampers Anonymous Crazy birds accessories stamps
Papers and matching ribbon - Dovecraft Jolly Santa
Tag die - Whimsystamps
Sentiment - Crafter's Companion
Kraft card - Crafters companion
Dark red card - from a huge stash that I haven't got a clue where it came from!!
Spectrum noir pens in DR2 and DR 4 to colour hats



6 comments:

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love the design. Sweet gingerbread men!! Look good enough to eat! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

this is very sweet

Carol said...

So cute Judith, so love the gingerbread men. Carol x

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card Judith, those gingerbread men look great, could just eat one at the moment!

Pat xx

Kat W said...

Those gingerbread men look adorable...and rather tasty too! Your design is fabulous; love the rich colours and gorgeous text DP :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

memorial garden benches said...

That's an adorable gingerbread! I love your design. Gorgeous!