My lovely followers

Friday 8 July 2016

.... And it's Christmas again on my blog!!


Good morning all

Well here I am with yet another Christmas card!
but this time i have a good reason - its challenge day again at Winter Wonderland
/this time our theme is either

Add a Christmas tree
or
Make it Cute

I think mine may possibly qualify for both!
 - it is a very cute little Christmas tree!!


I'm doing a little cheat with this one as it was actually made for my Crafter's Companion DT work for this weeks launch of the Christmas events on the Hochanda TV channel.  I had a whole batch of cards to make and it sort of gave me a bit of a kick start back to crafting, as I've really struggled lately.  I was just helping out with the Die'sire team who were a bit short on DT that week - as I'm on the Spectrum noir team.  I enjoyed the challenge with all the lovely dies,but colouring is definitely still my first love.  - thereagain - how can you not love a cute little die like this - fab for batch making at Christmas - I think I'll be rattling a few of these ones off - as well as the super cute snowman (that unfortunately I haven't got - but it's definitely going in my shopping basket!!

Anyway I digress - we have some fab sponsors this week at 

Winter Wonderland

Di's Digi's 
who are offering a prize of 2 digi stamps fro the winner

Di's Digi Downloads
and the Craft Barn
Who are offering a £10 prize to spend instore
The Craft Barn


Here's what I did 

Die cut tree - Crafter's Companion Die'sire Edge'ables Decorated tree die
Star die - Diesire essentials star die
Crafter's Companion centural peal white card and old gold card
Crafter's Companion Black card
Core'dnations red card
Black seambinding ribbon from Crafty Ribbons

Hope you can play along with us this week

Hugs

Judith xx


8 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

Great Christmas card Judith. It is simple but effective. These dies are fab and I really enjoyed helping out the Die'sire team too. The snowman is also on my wish list as well as the tree and reindeer.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Nataliascraft said...

What a beautiful Christmas card, love this gorgeous tree and fab design x

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

oh this is just gorgeous hun love the tree its lush hugs Cherylxxxx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Judith, a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Judith, I like the die cut tree
Kevin xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cute card, Judith! I love the tree die-cut!

Pat said...

Lovely card Judith, really cute Christmas tree.

Pat xx

Kat W said...

This is such a stylish design and I especially love the way you die cut the tree so it projects into the aperture...really effective :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx