My lovely followers

Friday 29 July 2016

Gold, silver and embossing at Winter Wonderland


Good morning all

I'm a bit late this morning - got up a bit late , had to take my dog for his hydro session drop my grandson off (he'd been staying over last night) and its taken me until now to catch up!!

We have a fab new challenge starting over at 

Winter Wonderland

We have a choice of themes

either 

Use an embossed background
or
Show us your gold and silver

being a do it all girl I had to do both!!

I have used dry embossing to create my backgrounds 
and used gold gilding wax for that finishing touch

The fab image on the tag is from one of our sponsors
called Christmas Bulbs from A Day for Daisies available HERE
I just love this image - so versatile - I have more plans for him!!


We have some fab sponsors this week so lots of prizes

offering a prize of an £8 voucher to spend in store


offering a $12 voucher to spend in store


offering a £10 voucher to spend in store

What are you waiting for - come and join in

This is what I did

Image - Christmas bulbs from a day fro daisies
Coloured with Crafters Companion spectrum noir pens
Bulbs are coated in for exrra shine
Sleigh die - mariannes
Stockings dies and stamps and stamps on tag and  button die  - MFT
Embossing folders - textures snow and vintage Christmas text from Crafter's Companion
TH distress inks - black, gathered twigs and festive berries
Snowflake die - not a clue!!
Pearl brad coloured red with a spectrum noir pen 
Black card and neenah desert storm card - Crafter's Companion

I actually loved making this card - unfortunately my mojo has left me since I made it last week - so I'm off to my craft room to hunt for it and make some more christmas cards!!

have a great weekend

hugs
Judith x




20 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous Judith, xxxx

Vicky said...

Judith this card is gorgeous,the images,coloring,die cuts ,layout well I love everything about it.

Sandra Carey said...

Wow Judith I adore this Hugs S xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Love this card Judith, it has a real vintage Christmas feel.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Mrs.B said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Judith, it has a lovely vintage feel to it.
Avril xx

Carol S. said...

Fab card and love the image. The stockings are great and the vintage feel is gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Judith, I like the colours the tag and the stockings
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Judith, lovely soft colours and great design.
Pauline
x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card, Judith! I like the vintage look! The reindeer image is gorgeous! Have a great weekend!

Ginny said...

simply stunning love the colour combo

Enjoy your summer break, still winter here lol :)

Fikreta said...

so cute!

aussie aNNie said...

Such a gorgeously created card, love the image and colours used...the papers look lovely ..xx

 {aNNie}

Pat said...

Beautiful card Judith, gorgeous tag and I love your row of little stockings. Hope you are having a good weekend and enjoy your week.

Pat xx

Alison said...

This has such a lovely vintage feel to it - I love you way you've used the image on the tag and added so many fab embellies.
Alison x

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Adore this hun love the stockings really effective hugs cheryl xxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love the look of this card. The softness of the colors and the sweet embellishments make it unique and beautiful! Thanks for taking time to be so kind to me!

Kat W said...

Well this is just lovely; gold and silver together can sometimes be a bit too much but the muted shades you used on this design are simply stunning and the design has a gorgeous vintage style :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Lisa said...

Now this creation is yummy.. love the vintage look and the gold... my favorite! So beautiful!

Carol said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card Judith. Carol x

Ciska said...

What a lovely vintage Christmas card, Judith, didn't realise it's that time of year again already! Hope you are well, I have been absent for quite some time but am planning to post again on my blog. We'll see if I can keep it up :)