My lovely followers

Friday 31 March 2017

Started your Christmas shopping yet?!!

............Well I have just the tag for your Christmas wrapping up!!

Hi all

I'm sure I must be getting on your nerves now with my Christmas in March routine lol
but better to start early than get caught out  - that's my motto
and that's exactly why I wanted to join a lovely Christmas design team like


We have a new challenge starting today and our theme is 

Animals or Birds

I made this cute little tag with  an image from our lovely sponsor this week
he's called Hollie Christmas Penguin available HERE



Our sponsor this week is the lovely



who are offering one of their cute digis to this weeks winner

Here's what I did 

Image - Hollie Christmas Penguin from Kitty Bee designs
Coloured with Spectrum Aqua markers (black, scarlet, orange, bud green, marigold)
Merry Christmas die - Die'sire essentials  words die set - Celebration Words
Small poinsettia - Sue Wilson from Cretive expressions
Snowflake die - free from the christmas edition of Crafter's Companion magazine
tag dies from MFT
Nouvo drops from tonic
Ribbon and twine from my stash

Hope you'll join in with our cute challenge this week

hugs 
Judith x



9 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Wonderfull Christmas tag Judith and adorable penguin x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cute creation Judith and yes I have already got some Christmas presents bought.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Sarah said...

What a sweet little chap Judith and he looks great on that tag. I have started my Christmas shopping and already have three cashmere infinity scarves stashed away!! xx

cotnob said...

A super tag Judith, such a fun penguin.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

Lovely card and sweet penguin. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Great cheery Christmas tag.x Have a great weekend.x
[aNNie]

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas tag Judith, sweet penguin image.

Pat xx

Tammy said...

This is adorable Judith, what a sweet penguin image and I love the gold touches!
Hugs, Tammy

Jenny L said...

Hi Judith,
oh what a very pretty tag, and such a wonderful design too.
Love the cutie penguin, and your wonderful poinsettia.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.