My lovely followers

Wednesday, 26 April 2017

The monthly ChristmasChallenge at Fab'n'Funky Challenges

Good morning all

Well long time no blog!
I've had such a lot going on lately and just had to take a step back
and fortunately I have a few scheduled posts to carry me along : )

Today is our regular Christmas  challenge at 

Fab'n'Funky Challenges

and  the theme is,,,,,

Christmas!!

I always love these type of simple little images for Christmas cards
Matted and layeered up on a4 in a square on a 6x6 inch card
 or 3 in a row on a DL card always looks great 
- well I think so!

This image is Xmas Pud from Dr Digi - available here


Our sponsor  this week is Dr Digi's house of Stamps


there's a great prize of  2 digis for this weeks winner
I love the fun stamps from Dr Digi 

This is what I did

Image - xmas pud from Dr Digis house of stamps
Coloured with Spectrum noir sparkle pens 
Papers MME (an old pad with the cover missing!)
Metallic card - Crafter's Companion Centura pearl metallics (copper)

Hope you'll play along with us this week - another christmas card for the stash is always a good move!

hugs
Judith xx







11 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this stylish design Judith. Hope you are OK xx

Chris said...

I think it looks great too!
Chris
xx

Natalia Smith said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card, love the sparkle x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome Judith. Sorry I have been missing but I have been in hospital for a week.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

brenda said...

Just saw this image over at Lucy's and amazed how different it looks with your rather nice four panel design Judith.

B x

Alison Barlow said...

Fantastic Christmas card, Judith - that image really is so versatile.
Alison xx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Judith, a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very stylish classic design

Neva Zver said...

Love the image, colours and design, they combine together perfectly <3

Jan Ltc said...

Great card Judith xx Jan