My lovely followers

Thursday 15 February 2018

Babies, Children and Men.....!

Good morning all

I'm still on my Spectrum Noir ColourTint pencil obsession and found another great image that was perfect for the muted tones of these fab pencils.  

There are only 24 pencils in the whole set - but you can colour just about any image with just those 24 - check them out at Crafter's companion HERE


This one if a DT card for the challenge over at 

our theme is 

Babies Children and Men 
(I'm sure they all have something in common!!)

I'm a bit late this week -don't tell the boss!!

I love this type of image for men's cards - a simple card style with a statement image and just a sentiment to fit the occassion and its good to go.  I can never decide whether my favourite style to make is this or Shabby Chic..... might just have to practice a bit more lol

This is what I did....

Image -from  justinklined (great stamps for just about any occassion!)
Printed onto Sheena Stamping card from Crafter's Companion
Coloured with Spectrum Noir Colourtint pencils - from Crafter's Companion
Papers -from the Downton Abbey pad from Crafter's Companion
Kraft Card - Crafter's Companion
Sentiments form LOTV and Appleblossom Stamps
Distress ink - TH Distresses Corduroy

Hope you'll join in with our challenge this week - I can't wait to see what you coe up with!

hugs

Judith xx

9 comments:

Chris said...

Love this Judith, might need to get that brilliant image! Fabulous colouring...might need to try the pencils too...
Chris
x

cotnob said...

A super card Judith, such a fun image - a perfect masculine design. I keep looking at these pencils but have managed to resist so far!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

A fab card Judith, such a great image xx

brenda said...

Fabulous colouring Judith, I can but dream to achieve something similar, hence I stick with inkiness.

B x

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs

Mrs.B said...

A great card Judith, such a fun image. the colouring looks fabulous.
Avril xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is a fantastic card that image is just brilliant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carol S. said...

A brilliant card and love the scene!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, this is brilliant Judith! Love that fun and brilliant masculine image. Just Inklined have some fab images, we really ought to hit them up for some sponsorship! LOL. I have some stunners from them. Love the way you've coloured this fabby image and the card design is so cool. Love everything about this hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo