My lovely followers

Wednesday 7 March 2018

I think we could all do with some spring flowers.......

Good morning all

I hope you've all survived the 'beast from the east'!
last week was certainly a weird one but I'm glad to report that our snow had disappeared.
we've had a lot of rain to wash it away and now we have a lot of water instead! 

Roll on those spring days and spring flowers and sunshine
I don't think I hate anything as much as the cold winter days

I'm sharing a card I've made for Mother's Day
using the lovely new Lush Lilac collection from Heartfelt Creations




The new challenge is starting today at

Fab'n'Funky Challenges 

and our theme is 

Mother's Day

I'm sure there's a lot of Mother's Day cards around this week - so i expect to see you all there!!

I'll be visiting later today - I'm off to the gym this morning

See you soon
xx






16 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful Motherdays card with lovely flowers.

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Judith, those papers are stunning!
I'm with you all the way...roll on spring!
Chris
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith this is a stunning card it is just so pretty I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a beautiful creation Judith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Judith..love the papers and colours and the pretty flowers and all the details..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is stunning Judith, so soft and delicate - a beautiful Mother's Day card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol S. said...

Wow Judith, this is stunning and love all the detail. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs

Wendy L said...

Stunning Judith, xxx

Sarah said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! Love the delicate colours xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Judith, definitely are Lush Lilacs on a gorgeous design.

Pat xx

Janis Lewis said...

I love this card!

Buffy said...

Stunning card Judith, your little flowers are lovely.
Hugs Buffy x

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Judith. Beautiful flowers and love the die cut. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful Judith! Love the layers of decoupage and the pretty dies. Such a beautifully designed card. Hope you had a wonderful Mothering Sunday. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Nataliascraft said...

This is stunning card Judith, pretty lilac flowers, love it x