My lovely followers

Wednesday 14 March 2018

It's anything but square day - and my birthday too!

Good morning all

I've broken my own rules today to make this card!  I set myself the 'crafting with a purpose' challenge in January 2017 and this card is the first I've made that doesn't fit that criteria - but this is such a cute image I just couldn't resist - and I got to use my new Noble Octagon Double Stitched dies from Sue Wilson at Creative Expressions - because our theme is....

Anything but Square

at
 Fab'n'Funky Challenges


The image and sentiment are from the new 'Cute as a Button' CD from 

who is our sponsor this week

On balance I'm sure I'll use this card- it's far too cute not to give!

This is what I did.....

Image from Whoopsie Daisy Cute as a button CD
Dies - Noble Double stitched Octagon die from Sue Wilson
        - banner from LaLa land
       - nautical die cutes from MFT
Card, paper and ribbon from my stash

Hope you'll join in with our challenge this week

Entered in challenges

Whoopsie Daisy - anything goes / anything but square 

hugs

Judith xx


11 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Judith your card is stunning I love it. I hope that you have a very happy birthday today and that you get thoroughly spoilt. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A super card Judith, a sweet image and lovely colours.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, have a lovely day.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Judith, love everything about it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy said...

Hello Birthday girl :) hope you are having a fabulous day...Such a gorgeous card, it's so sweet and those octagon dies look fab. I have just treated myself to the noble Square ones :)
Hugs
Wendy xx

Chris said...

Happy Birthday, hope you have a lovely day and are thoroughly spoilt!
Fabulous easel card, so pretty and I love the shape!
Chris
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy Birthday. Such a cute card and great shape

Fikreta said...

happy birthday!
so pretty card!

Carol S. said...

Love the image and the shape. Great detail. Hope you had a lovely birthday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Mrs.B said...

A gorgeous card Judith and I'm sure you'll use it. Sometimes it's nice to make a card just for the fun of it.
Avril xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Judith, love the delicate pastel colours and the super cute image.

Pat xx

Wendy L said...

Lovely card Judith, love the colours, xx